[rules-users] Adding rules incrementally

calcacuervo calcacuervo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:46:00 EST 2014

Hi Guys.

I am trying to add rules incrementally to the kbase, using the same
ksession. I mean, when I have a new DRL, I receive it, and want to add it to
the kbase (in memory), and the ksession I have will start to use this new
rule too.

I have been using this example,

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/blob/master/drools-compiler/src/test/java/org/drools/compiler/integrationtests/IncrementalCompilationTest.java#L106

I can add new rules, but just passing all the DRLS, and creating a new
KieFileSystem. I would like, when I have a new rule, just add (or modify),
this rule to the working memory.

Is this possible? Any idea?

Thanks!

Demian