[rules-users] Using both Drop Down(Enumeration) and Text Field for a field in guvnor

Ray Hooker ray.hooker at me.com
Sat Jan 11 10:22:13 EST 2014

This ties into a question, I had as well.  I am trying to setup an environment to author rules that have codes associates within them.  This is in the medical field where it would be nice to do a look-up.  If it possible to extend the interface, possibly in the guided rule development to allow the user to select from a popup list??  It would be nice to use Guvnor rather than having to write a custom set of screens.

Ray