[rules-users] How to do status management in drool workbench 6.0.1?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:48:00 EST 2014

At present there is no alternative. We removed the old "status" management
from Guvnor as it, together with build selectors and categories (that don't
have any role in 6.0) is all were considered a hack/bodge for lack of real
workflow management within the tool.

6.0 has the skeletal infrastructure for a pluggable workflow service that
we want to expand upon subsequent releases. This, when fully implemented,
will provide for equivalent functionality.

Sent on the move