[rules-users] Using both Drop Down(Enumeration) and Text Field for a field in guvnor

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Jan 13 07:44:36 EST 2014

Ah … I was looking at the original request about being able to set a value using a text field or an enumeration. It would appear that’s no longer the topic.

For examples like that, you might be better off using a DSL. That way you could have a nice phrase with a drop-down menu driven by your enumeration, but the code generated could generate DRL with ‘matches'.