[rules-users] How to generate rule statements using MVEL 2.0 template?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 04:24:21 EST 2014

You could take a look at drools-templates, and relevant sections in the
user guide, as a starter.

If that does not cover your requirements take a look at drools-templates
source code on github.

Alternatively have a look for MVEL templates on Google (other search
engines are available).

With kind regards,

Mike

Sent on the move