[rules-users] Guvnor enumerations

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:06:23 EST 2014

If the enum values are available in the editor, but validation shows the
error, it is a bug. Please raise a JIRA against GUVNOR.

You cannot delete artifacts from the repository through the UI. You will
need to perform this manually in the /repositories/kie folder (and your .m2
if applicable).

Sent on the move