[rules-users] Project Explorer has dissappeared in KIE Workbench

ivot ivan.otenko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 08:10:41 EST 2014

Hi All,

I have installed JBoss 7.1.1 and deployed
kie-drools-wb-distribution-6.0.1.Final.war.

However, when I log in to KIE Workbench I get an error message:

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4027767/StartUp_Error.png>

Alos I do not see Project Explorer on the screen. Also when I click on
Explorer Menu option Project Explorer is not listed there:

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4027767/No_Project_Explorer.png>

It seems that there were some warnings during deployment of kie workbench
(see server.log attached).

server.log <http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4027767/server.log>

Can anyone advise please how to fix this?

Thank you in advance,
Ivan