[rules-users] Drools Support in IntelliJ

mreynolds mireynol at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 17:33:35 EST 2014

I recently saw this video:

http://www.screenr.com/w9q8

There are some pretty advanced features being displayed that makes the
Eclipse editor pale in comparison. I assumed that there was a Drools plugin
for this and Googlefu seems to indicate that this is the case. However,
whenever I open a DRL file IntelliJ says it found a plugin that supports
that extension, but when I browse the plugin repo it turns up nothing.
Searching for JBoss revealed a JBPM pluginbut no mention of Drools. This
isn't an environment issue either as this happens to me on both Linux and
Windows.

Does anyone know how to get this plugin? Is there another repository that
needs to be added?