[rules-users] Drools Support in IntelliJ

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 03:24:23 EST 2014

The intellij drools plugin is available in intellij ultimate only I think.
Then you need to do menu File, menu item Other settings, menu item
Configure plugins to enable it.

And then when it's enabled, check settings -> File type to see if *.drl
is assigned to the drools drl editor (and not some custom format you
created yourself in an older intellij version).

Works from intellij 12+ IIRC (but 13 is better ;-).