[rules-users] Dynamic rules in Drools 6

jhusby husby024 at umn.edu
Thu Jan 23 11:02:02 EST 2014

Looking at the test case from Edson, quoted below, it appears that there's no
way to reuse a current session when upgrading the kbase rules?  I need to
add and remove rules on the fly, and so if I have a stateful session, does
this mean I need to dispose of the current session, upgrade the container,
create a new session, and repopulate it with all my objects?

I was hoping to simply rebuild the repository, call
kContainer.updateToVersion(), and have the the session (with all my objects
still populated) automatically use that new version of the rules repository.
Is this not possible?

Thanks,
Joseph