[rules-users] kContainer.newKieSession() fails in Apache Karaf

Charles Moulliard ch007m at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:56:09 EST 2014

Joseph,

Concerning the KieSession, here is the response :

What is the difference if I create a session on KieContainer vs KieBase
(Global, Local List ...) ?
there shouldn't be any difference. the possibility of creating a session
from a KieContainer is just a shortcut. under the hood it retrieves the
KieBase in which that KieSession has been defined (or build it if you're
using it for the first time) and then creates the KieSession from there

Regards,