[rules-users] java dialect and declared types

pmander paul.s.mander at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 05:58:21 EST 2014

I've tried to reproduce this in a tester but all my unit tests show 6.0.0
marginally quicker. The rules and data are simplified for the test so I'll
try something closer to what i am seeing on the full system. I've just done
another comparison and the results are shown in the attached image.
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4027884/Screenshot_2.png>
There are a number of spikes in the 6.0.1 run that don't help, but it is
clear that the 5.5.0 execution is better. I've run the tests several times
and all show the same thing.

1st col is average time - 250 jobs to process
2nd col is total time for test to complete - 10 processes executing - 48
core machine 4gb per process - mvel dialect

For 5.5.0

5854	215
5707	193
5629	189