[rules-users] Usage of the jcr2vfs migration tool

dstern david.stern at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 29 14:53:45 EST 2014

Are there instructions anywhere for using the jcr2vfs migration tool?

I pruned my JCR repository (created under Guvnor 5.6.0.Final) until the
migration tool ran without error (which meant archiving all my brl format
assets among other things) but I'm not sure what to do with the output.

I copied the contents of outputVfs to my existing .niogit folder (leaving
the .niogit generated by the migration tool alone) but the migrated
repository doesn't show up.  Is this because I didn't replace my existing
.niogit with the one generated by the tool?