[rules-users] DSL: Unable to Expand Error - Even things that shouldn't be expanded.

SrjTx clickthex at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 09:19:10 EST 2014

Yeah, I know the most of the time thing stinks.

I'm just not sure what to check next at this point.

Here's the history I have.

RDSLR worked initial on my machine and then stopped.
It worked on a clean install and then stopped.
Now I've tried 2 more clean installs and it has never worked.

I guess I can check grepcode and see if I can figure out what might be the
root cause.