[rules-users] Project Explorer has dissappeared in KIE Workbench

SrjTx clickthex at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 09:48:41 EST 2014

I've been using kiewb for at least a month now and just yesterday the project
explorer disappeared.
Note that I have been using chrome the whole time and occasionally, I would
get a warning about "gecko", but everything seemed to work.

I tried with firefox and the Project Explorer is still MIA.

I did verify another issue with Firefox that I thought might be chrome
specific.  The paging does not work on the artifact repository.  You can
only ever see 11 items.  This is true both in the upload area and when
selecting for project dependencies.
Note the artifacts do get uploaded and you can add them manually with the
[Add] button instead of with the [Add From Repo] button.