[rules-users] DSL: Unable to Expand Error - Even things that shouldn't be expanded.

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:38:34 EST 2014

Using latest master I did the following steps (in mortgages example
repository)

1) Add new Guided Rule
2) Tick "Use DSL"
3) Click OK
4) Add a DSL sentence
5) Validated rule - OK
6) Viewed Source - OK
7) Saved - OK
8) Re-opened - OK

In conclusion I cannot replicate.

Please provide the exact steps and rule etc you used to reproduce the
problem.

With kind regards,

Mike