[rules-users] Null pointer exception when adding drools to existing project

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Jan 30 19:47:33 EST 2014

We have a number of examples, all documented. that get you started. Each can be run from the command line with maven, and have  unit test to show them running.
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/tree/master/drools-examples-api

Docs here:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.0.1.Final/drools-docs/html/KIEChapter.html#KIEExamplesSection

Mark