[rules-users] Uberfire jars missing for workbench?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 15:17:18 EST 2014

I'm trying to run the new workbench (6.0) in Tomcat 7.  I loaded the
distributed war for tomcat into eclipse but can not find several classes in
the org.uberfire.client package.  It seems like I need the
uberfire-client-api jar, but it isn't included in the distribution?  Where
is the best place to obtain this jar (or is there another)?

(fyi, I'm developing offline so it is always problematic to build/run apps
that are not self-contained.)

also, fyi, the "Download Now" button on
http://droolsjbpm.github.io/uberfire/  gives a 404 error

Thanks for any insight,