[rules-users] Question about getObjects() on workspace with defeasible belief system

Borris borris at chaos.org.uk
Mon Jul 21 18:41:17 EDT 2014

And thanks for the response!

A quick question on your example code before I try it:

On 21/07/2014 21:24, Davide Sottara wrote:
> Notice that "negatively" asserted facts end up in a "negative" entry
> point, so you have to look them
> up explicitly:
> InternalFactHandle negHandle = (InternalFactHandle)
> session.getEntryPoint( "neg" ).getFactHandle( myNegatedObject );

Is myNegatedObject just the set that getObjects() returned or is there
another enumeration method I should use? Ie do I Iook for a neg entry
point object for each object I get back from ksession.getObjects() or do
I need to acquire a collection from another place (as well) if I want to
enumerate everything in the workspace for my dumpWorkspace() pretty printer?

Thanks

Borris