[rules-users] Including repository in a WAR file

ilguapo ilguapo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:55:22 EDT 2014

I'm using Drools 5.3.0

I'd like to find out if the following scenario is possible:

- Include the repository_export.zip file inside my application WAR file.
This way, Guvnor won't be necessary.
- Provide a special upload page just like Guvnor's Import/Export to upload a
completely new repository_export.zip file when rules have changed.

I haven't been able to find a way to read a repository_export.zip file with
the current API.  They only talk about drl, pkg, etc..etc but no zip files.
I could potentially take the zip file, unzip it to an XML and maybe read
this file??

Any ideas would be really helpful.

Regards,
Ilguapo