[rules-users] NullPointerException when calling Scan manually

Brecht De Rooms bderooms at vub.ac.be
Mon Mar 3 09:28:16 EST 2014

Dear,

thanks for the quick response, I lost track of this entry due to some
deadlines. I was planning to compile a package with all the necessary code
but as mentioned, the issue only shows up periodically and currently I can
not reproduce it anymore. A while back I wrote a hack that simply retries
when the scanner fails and in the mean time, the code changed quite a bit.
I have placed a giant debug statement in that hack to make sure that I
notice it when it happens again. If it does I will provide you with the
code.

Kind Regards,
Brecht

email: bderooms at vub.ac.be