[rules-users] Drools Guvnor : Rule validation fails - Not finding any of the fields from the Fact

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Mon Mar 3 18:04:39 EST 2014

Hello,
I have imported bunch of rules (.drl file) into the Guvnor. Then I imported
the Jar file containing the Facts and my Custom Operator and also the static
methods into the same "Guvnor
 package of the rules.

When I try to validate the rules, I am getting errors saying that it is not
able to fund the given field in the Fact. None of the rules validate. They
always complain that what ever filed that is referenced in the Fact by the
rule, it doesn't exist.

Any ideas please?

Also how do I veiew/verify that my jar file was loaded OK . ( Can I
check/verify the model classes to see if they were loaded Okay?)

Also how do I delete unwanted/old model category or for that matter any
assets?

Thanks in advance

Matt'M