[rules-users] Best Solution found but latest solution does not work

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:58:24 EST 2014

Hi Karan,

Unfortunately, I don't have the time bandwidth to do peer reviews on
code zips in a community question.
(I do those for BRMS customers only)

But I think you might be suffering from a score corruption, which could
explain what you're seeing.
To verify that that's the problem, simply enable
<environmentMode>FAST_ASSERT/FULL_ASSERT (more info in docs).