[rules-users] Number of moves in Optaplanner.

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:07:34 EST 2014

Hey,

To debug it, set a breakpoint in LocalSearchDecider.

To get it in code:
solverPhase = ((DefaultSolver) solver).getSolverPhaseList().get(1);
((DefaultLocalSearchSolverPhase)
solverPhase).getDecider().getMoveSelector();

But getDecider() isn't there... (going to add it now for 6.1).

HTH somewhat at least