[rules-users] KieRepositoryScannerImpl missing in 6.0.0

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:53:25 EST 2014

On 05/03/2014, Mario Fusco <mario.fusco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wolfgang,
>
> that class is part of the kie-ci.jar. Do you have it on your classpath?

No, Mario.

What I do is to download the zipped tarball of some Drools release,
and then I tar -xzf it. The binary subdirectory contains all the .jars
I should need for running Drools applications - at least, that has
been my understanding since 5.1.1. Not so for 6.0.0: the kie-ci.jar
you've named is not there.

Interesting: The OP (on stackoverflow) stated that he did not see the
part of the stack trace where it says that this class can't be found.

-W