[rules-users] 6.0.1.F EXTENDS in Guided Rule Editor does not work

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:39:12 EST 2014

May be, but the rules are not in the same package:

*package com.xyz.cep;*
rule "BaseRule"
dialect "java"

*package com.securelogix.policy.cep;*
rule "Child" extends "BaseRule"
dialect "mvel"

That said; if Davide is correct, and rules need to be in the same package
the workbench should not allow you to extend a rule from a different
package.

If you can verify Davide's please raise a JIRA (for GUVNOR) so that we can
add the restriction to the UI.

With kind regards,

Mike