[rules-users] Test classpath question

balazs.molnar balazs.molnar at formula400.hu
Fri Mar 7 02:42:46 EST 2014

Hello,

I am running my tests on spring+drools v 6.0.1.Final. When running tests
KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor seems to pick up rules files only from the
test class path (configFilePath = "...target/test-classes/"). This means if
I have rules in main/resources these cannot be tested. How do I get
KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor to look in other classpaths in the
environment ? What is the intended use ?

thanks.

also I noticed that this version of KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor fails if
beans have no id, I saw the fix of that but it is not yet in the release.
When is that expected  to be release ?