[rules-users] (no subject)

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:35:08 EDT 2014

Can you please elaborate about why do you want to do that? what's the point
of having a list inside of the Event class that will contain the same event?

The "Then" side of the rule is pure java.. so you just do
event.getEvents().add(event);

but I don't see the point of doing that.

Regards

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -