[rules-users] Fwd: Not able to deploy workbench

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:09:43 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maciej Swiderski <swiderski.maciej at gmail.com>
Date: 12 March 2014 13:07
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Not able to deploy workbench
To: Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com>
Cc: Toni Rikkola <toni at rikkola.net>

Mike,

comments inline.

Maciej
On 12 mar 2014, at 13:16, Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com> wrote:

Any ideas?

(With your tomcat experience)

Sent on the move
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "stephan" <stephan at sann.name>
Date: 12 Mar 2014 12:04
To: <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Thanks, manstis!

The information and the link you provided were very helpful.

I am now able to deploy the application on tomcat and get to the login-page.

Nevertheless I am not able to log in :(

I followed every step provided in the "README.txt", except step 5. ("Edit
web.xml and uncomment all entries that are marked with TOMCAT-JEE-SECURITY")
- because it was not possible.

a) It doesn't say which "web.xml" - could be the one included in the WAR,
could be the one included in Tomcat's "conf"-directory.

web.xml from war file should be edited

b) Neither of these two files has entries marked "TOMCAT-JEE-SECURITY" (I
have Tomcat 7.0.47).

these files are again in war inside WEB-INF

Maciej

c) Google-search for "TOMCAT-JEE-SECURITY" brings up 7 (!) results - none of
them helpful (most of them just repeating the same sentence from the
readme-file...)

Any more ideas?

Thanks again!

Best regards