[rules-users] DSL sentence with multiple variables is defect

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:36:48 EDT 2014

I tried with the latest code (6.1.0.Beta1) and it works OK.

[when]When the credit rating is {rating:ENUM:Applicant.creditRating} and
applicant dates is after {dos:DATE:default} =
applicant:Applicant(creditRating=="{rating}", applicationDate>"{dos}")

1.|package org.mortgages;
2.|
3.|import java.lang.Number;
4.|
5.|rule "eeee"
6.|    dialect "mvel"
7.|    when
8.|        applicant:Applicant(creditRating=="AA", applicationDate>
"13-Mar-2014")
9.|    then
10.|end