[rules-users] IllegalStateException:

Raja Sekhar raja.amirapu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 03:04:21 EDT 2014

Hi  Davide/Wolfgang
The problem is resolved by establishing the session from Kiebase
KieContainer kc = KieServices.Factory.get().getKieClasspathContainer();
KieBaseConfiguration conf
=KieServices.Factory.get().newKieBaseConfiguration();
KieBase kieBase = kc.newKieBase(kBaseName, conf);
ksession=kieBase.newKieSession();
No more errors are seen in the log. Kiebase is thread safe.

Regards,
Raj

--
Raja Sekhar Amirapu