[rules-users] (no subject)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:37:19 EDT 2014

Assuming Event has a field called "context" (which is set by the
constructor you use in your RHS):-

when
 $p: RuleContext($size: getOldContext().getParent().getUsableSpace() >
(30*1024*1024))
* not Event( context == $p.getOldContext().getParent());*
then
   Event event = new Event("folder almost full",
$p.getOldContext().getParent(), new Date());
   event.display();
end