[rules-users] Restore a guvnor installation from db

maruthir maruthi at leadoutcome.com
Mon Mar 17 11:28:22 EDT 2014

Hi All, I have lost a guvnor installation with a lot of rules in it. All I
have now is the exported binary package and the database. Installation and
repository folders are gone. Is there a way to recover my setup? I can see
the rules in the database in some encoded form. Pls help.. this data many
many days of work.

I tried pointing the repository xml to this database but I dont see the
rules in the UI.
thanks,
MJ