[rules-users] problem in sliding window

Sandhya Sree sandhyachinnaraj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 02:20:21 EDT 2014

no, actually i think the problem is because, i create a new session once in
10 seconds and dispose it off. so when i create the first two files in
first 10 seconds , the session is disposed, and in the next session the
next two files are created and disposed.. like this it goes.. so when i
create more than 4 files all at the same instant it falls under the same
session and the sliding window works..
could this be the problem?