[rules-users] Rules updating error

Ioannis Christodoulou io.christod at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:19:43 EDT 2014

Well, only the second actually, since my understanding (from a previous
question I sent) is that the first is a known thing (issue?).
KieScanner loads the rules project without any issues the first time (upon
application startup) but shows a validation error if the rules project is
updated (minor update, definitely not causing a validation error),
reporting that it cannot Analyze the expressions involving the global
variable and the function.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ,
   Ιωάννης Χριστοδούλου