[rules-users] Updating project repositories

Joe White Joe.White at recondotech.com
Thu Mar 20 17:46:00 EDT 2014

In fact, if I manually go into the guvnor repository, copy the pom.xml directly from the workbench, and command line run "mvn deploy" the jar gets pushed out to my remote repository. So I know for sure the pom is configured correctly in the workbench

Is the workbench actually calling "deploy" or just "install" ? Where in the code would be a good starting point to dig a little deeper on this?