[rules-users] Updating project repositories

Toni Rikkola toni.rikkola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:58:27 EDT 2014

Hi Joe,

What we do in the Workbench is just editing the pom.xml with our
editor.

Since the problem happens during Build & Deploy, I'm tempted to say the
problem is in Drools core. We just pass the pom.xml as it is for the
core codes and let them handle all the Maven tasks.

I'll check with Mario if this is a bug or if we have set the build up
wrong.

Toni