[rules-users] Drools UI inside JSF

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 05:51:31 EDT 2014

Hi, as far as I know there is nothing, but it shouldn't be that difficult
to create.
You will need to build a bridge between JSF and GWT and try to embed some
bits of guvnor into your JSF app.
I strongly recommend you to take a look at the new version of the tooling
which will allow you to be more granular selecting the panels that you want
to include.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM, gigu979 <giacomo.guercio at sparkling18.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've a web application developed in JSF.
> I need that my customers (the users) can define rules through this web
> interface.
>
> Is there any tag library or some way to translate the input data in the drl
> script???
>
> There is a way to use guvnor modules within a facelet??
>
> Thanks

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -