[rules-users] Not able to detect how to correct ERR 102

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Mar 21 09:28:39 EDT 2014

Not sure whether you reformatted the DSL for the mailing list, but it’s worth pointing out that each phrase defined in the DSL needs to be on a single line.

This may have changed in a newer version of Drools (my DSL runs in 5.3), but DSL hasn’t been given much attention for a while, so I suspect not.

Steve