[rules-users] Simplified view for business users

Vikas Verma vvicky72 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:44:49 EDT 2014

I am using both. And they work great. But so far I have been updating the guided decision table using the "admin" role. When I create a user in JBoss with "user" privileges, it wont allow me to even login to Drools workbench. I know guvnor had a different user management approach. But Drools workbench guide does not have enough info on this.

Thanks,Vikas.