[rules-users] Error Creating New project

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:43:54 EDT 2014

It could be that the Guvnor jar you replaced contained the event class that
is shown in the error hasn't been linked correctly and a recompilation of
drools-wb would be needed.

The event just ensures the Project Explorer is updated to show the new
project; so the error is "safe" to ignore for all intents and purposes.

Sent on the move