[rules-users] duplicate class in drools

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Mar 31 10:15:27 EDT 2014

You should only use stuff in the -api jar, everything else is internal.

Mostly old classes are there for legacy support, or it’s just technical debt we don’t have time to clean up. That’s why we have a -api separation, so we can clean up over time.

For 6.1 Mario has done a big clean up on technical debt.

Mark