[rules-users] Creating Categories Programmatically

Petr Široký psiroky at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 10:55:45 EDT 2014

Hello,

I think this should be doable using the Guvnor REST API.
Excerpt from the documentation:

/categories/{categoryPath}

http://localhost:8080/guvnor-5.5.0.Final/rest/categories/{categoryPath}

The PUT method creates a new category with the supplied category path
{categoryPath}.

The DELETE method deletes the category with the supplied category path
{categoryPath}.

Its from 5.5.0.Final docs, but AFAIK works also for 5.3.

HTH,
Petr