[rules-users] KieScanner not working

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:42:40 EDT 2014

Alex,

sorry but what you're saying is just NOT possible and it doesn't depend on
kie-ci. If your project_jar doesn't contain a kmodule.xml file, you CANNOT
do something like:

    ReleaseId releaseId = ks.newReleaseId( "com.study", "project_jar",
"0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" );
    KieContainer kContainer = ks.newKieContainer( releaseId );

If you try to you should get a RuntimeException saying:

    java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find KieModule:
com.study:project_jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT

I suggest you to open a ticket on our Jira and upload your sample projects
there so I could reproduce your actual issue.

Thanks,
Mario