[rules-users] KieScanner not working

pictin apykhtin at ebay.com
Wed May 7 09:46:03 EDT 2014

> However I confirm that it is not possible to create a KieContainer out of a
project that doesn't contain a kmodule.xml file.

Sorry, Mario, I didn't make myself clear. My project_jar is indeed a kjar. I
just not looking to have any rules in project_jar dynamically updated. What
I'm focusing on is drools_jar, for which I want the rules to get updated.
project_jar depends on drools_jar:

  	<dependency>
  		<groupId>com.study</groupId>
  		<artifactId>drools_jar</artifactId>
  		<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  	</dependency>

Initial version of rules runs just fine when project_jar is deployed.
However, KieScanner is not picking up any updates in drools_jar.

Also, can you please point me to Drools Jira?