[rules-users] Any form of "groub by" or "distinct" in accumulate/collect ?

Ephemeris Lappis ephemeris.lappis at gmail.com
Sat May 10 05:36:13 EDT 2014

Hello.

Perhaps that my question has few sense or none...

I've an object graph with say A, B and C.
A has one or many B, that has one or many C.

I can navigate through the relations between my objects in both direction.
For example, I can do fo any instance of C : c.b.a (or c.getB().getA())...

My initial input facts or only C objects, and I'd like to identify all the
distinct A instances, and insert them into my working memory, as they
participate to global rules.

I've been looking for some forms of accumulate or collect, but I've not
found a correct way to do it.

Some help ?

Thanks

Regards.