[rules-users] Rules don't execute using MVEL syntax in RHS - Possible Bug

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Mon May 12 08:15:21 EDT 2014

Hi Josep,

probably there are 2 different issues here, but I am not sure because I
haven't run your test case yet. I'll do it asap.

The first issue could be something similar to what has been already reported
here https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-311

As for the different behaviour you found in using the property name vs.
accessing it with the getter the only thing I can say at the moment is that
Wolfgang is right when he wrote that it doesn't depend on mvel. At the
moment I think that you're just experiencing a weird side effect of the
problem reported in DROOLS-311, but again I cannot be sure until I haven't
given a run to your test case.

I'll keep you updated on my findings.

Thanks for having reported this,
Mario