[rules-users] Drools 6 problem with events when using "after"

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:02:57 EDT 2014

Hi Jan,

what you did looks correct and at the moment I have no idea of why you're
experiencing 2 different behaviours when running your code on 2 different
machines. Which version are you using exactly? Can you reproduce this
difference consistently, the 100% of times? Also, since you think the
problem is related with the "after" operator, did you try to reproduce your
problem purely with Drools without also using jBPM?

To better figure out what's going on I'd need to reproduce your issue. Could
you maybe open a ticket on our jira ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS
) and attach a reproducer there?

Thanks,
Mario