[rules-users] Startup KIE Workbench without network connection

Ioannis Christodoulou io.christod at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:39:57 EDT 2014

Hello,
you probably need to set:
-Dorg.kie.demo=false and -Dorg.kie.example=false in your startup variables.

For example, using jboss, I have in standalone.conf file (used during jboss
startup)
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dorg.kie.demo=false -Dorg.kie.example=false
This will disable the demo and the example sources from the workbench.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ,
   Ιωάννης Χριστοδούλου