[rules-users] Newbie: is my data model suitable for drools ?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat May 17 10:52:28 EDT 2014

In order to judge the quality of a data model for Drools you should
have a fairly conclusive idea about the rules you are going to write.
(This isn't different from other applications: Storing the data in
some organisation may work fine, but fitness for access is a different
matter.)

The Lists may stand investigation. Is the order in the List important?
Is the List just a hidden set? Is an m:n relationship better expressed
by an entity of its own?

The relational data model of DBs is a good approach for being prepared
for a variety of requests and, therefore, rules.

-W